Friday, June 09, 2006

My sister's right....

I'm not really moving out.

She keeps saying this every time I talk about the progress on my new house and any of my plans with my new house. You're not really moving out.

My nephew is fine with this idea. He says, Me and Mama and Dada and Tennyson-cat and Nenn-nenn, that's a family. My sister thinks it's hysterical that I come after the cat, but I continue to point out that the cat moved in first and (more importantly) is always home.

Apparently they're behind on the construction. They've moved the closing date back into August. My poor brother-in-law. I'm sure when he offered to let me stay with them he never imagined I'd be there for close to a year. Good thing I'm the only sibling, because I've definitely ruined it for any other siblings if we had them.

I don't even want to think about the babysitting debt I've run up....

No comments: