Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Secret Pal ROCKS!!!!

I got my first hank of yarn from my secret pal today. I just LOVE it!!! Of course, she knew I would ~ it's variegated, it's wool, it's hand dyed, it's green, blue and purple, it's chunky and so very cool!! I'm just thrilled!! This is the yarn itself..



Still not quite sure what I'm going to make with it. I'm considering the button clutch in the One Skein book, but the yarn seems a bit too nice to felt. (That just might break my heart!!) I'll keep you informed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Secret Pal!! I only hope I can make my pal as happy as you've made me!!

Unfortunately, although I do love bath bombs, I'm seriously allergic to basically all tropical fruits. My sister, however, was very happy to receive the treat!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi SP! I'm so happy you loved the yarn so much :) Sorry I'm so late in getting back to you, things have been busy on my end but don't worry - I have been thinking hard about your July package! Should go out in the mail soon.

I wish I had come up with some suggestions for you for the yarn - hopefully you'll see something that catches your eye ;)

As for the bath bomb, oops! Glad to hear that your sister loved it though!