Monday, June 26, 2006

But the house keeps moving forward...


At least someone is moving forward!!

I went by to visit the house on Sunday and saw that they had gotten a full crew to work all day on Saturday (in like 98 degree heat and not the Nick Lachey kind). So, if my cynical neighbor was right and someone from the crew stole all the electrical wiring (which I kind of doubt) they got what they deserved!! (Karma's a bitch!!)

The windows are awesome and I wasn't really sure about the whole stone thing, but now I think I really like it. We'll have to see how it looks when all the brushed nickel carriage house style lighting gets put up...

Oh, and all that scrap sheet rack throw in the front yard has a kind of modern "found art" sort of feel to it, don't you think?? Maybe I'll just keep it there!!

No comments: