Monday, May 01, 2006

Stephen Colbert Roasts W

Ah, where would we be without the technological advances of the 21st century? I, myself, am addicted to wi-fi, iTunes, my hybrid care and a multitude of other things. One might expect that given my field of work, public health, I would be proclaiming the medical advancements of organ transplant or bipass surgery or how far we've come in saving preterm infants. But no, we get the biggest bang from the simplest things, nothng 21st century about it. Vaccines. Mosquito nets. Potable water. Consistent food supply. The bells and whistles are exstraneous in public health.

But back to the truly great technology of the 21st century. In case you're not a regular C-SPAN watcher (and honestly, who would admit it if they were?) Some good soul has been kind enough to upload Colbert's Roast to Youtube. Rock On, youtube!!








And you have to love the chase scene involving Helen Thomas...

No comments: