Friday, March 23, 2007

It's not you. It's your cat.

Now that's one I've never heard before.

Seriously.

I just got rejected because of my cat, by a guy who has never even met the little allergen.

Seriously.

He is apparently VERY allergic to cats. I, of all people, should understand that reason. I should. I'm sure if I say it enough I will.

I could say all sorts of nasty things. I could rant and rave about how irresponsible he is for not having health insurance and/or doing anything proactive to lessen his allergic reactions and his asthma. I could.

But who am I to say. I would, very quickly, very easily, very forcefully, reject someone who made balloon animals for work or fun.

So, we're going to be friends. I could make some snide remark about how I don't need a friend, but I do.

I'm just not sure how to break it to the cat. She's going to be devastated....

1 comment:

balloon-animals said...

And what is wrong with balloon animals?

I make balloon animals.
You can see the videos at http://www.balloon-animals.com