Monday, August 23, 2004

Some things are just wrong!

7am mandatory staff meeting.

I have proof that there is evil in the world. It requires me to attend a meeting at 7am on a Monday morning...

I cannot even begin to describe all the many levels on which this is wrong....

Of course, I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was definitely awake to see 4:00am on my clock and I'm honestly not sure I had been sleeping before that.

But I'm bright siding things. There was no traffic at 6am!! There was a 3 to 1 barrista to customer ratio at Starbucks when I got there. (they still gave me the wrong scone) And I had my choice of parking spaces when I got to the office!!

And did I mention how VERY early I am leaving today?

All that said.... there may not be enough caffeine in the world to make this a habit....

No comments: