Saturday, August 28, 2004

Grrrrrrrr....

Okay, still in a foul mood today...

I have ridiculous cramps and I'm on the conference call about brucellosis and the speaker keeps going on and on about spontaneous abortion in cattle and dogs. Don't want to be concentrating on that part of the anatomy, thank you very much! Not to even mention, that I don't think there are any cows among my constientuency!

Of course, after the graphic description of what happens when a cow gets infected with brucella, she bothers to mention that they're all vaccinated now. Good of you to mention!

Alright, I'm cranky and PMSing and whatnot. I'm using enthralled in science for the sake of science, but I'm just so stressed about this drill from hell and I can't bear to be spending/wasting my time on something that is irrelevant for said enormous event!

And now we hit the comedy part of the lecture. We know brucellosis is a bioweapon.

How? Because we made it into one!!

Thank you US Army for advancing the means of killing people!

No comments: