Friday, December 22, 2006

Bow to the POWER!!

Truly. Unbelievable.

I blog about someone. Someone I don't even know. And within days, he's dead.

That whole President-For-Life thing just got a whole lot short than our old friend, Turkmenbashi, had anticipated. Oops. My bad.

Am I suggesting that my blog somehow brought about his death? Am I even suggesting that anyone actually READS my blog?

I would never do such a thing!!!

Trust me, even my family doesn't read this.

Although, I'm not opposed to testing this theory that my blog can bring about death. There's a certain narcissistic ex-boyfriend who could be a topic or perhaps a bear killing former supervisor. I could try and do a good deed and blog about a certain world leader who will also be spending the holidays in Texas, but would we really be better off with Cheney at the wheel? That actually scares me at this point.

I'll have to give it some thought. And in the mean time, not blog about anyone I like. At least not by name.

No comments: