Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stealing directly from my friend Monica's blog....

You can check out Monica's blog by clicking on the squirrel button. Sorry for the serious plagiarism, but I just loved this list!!! (besides, cut and paste exist for a reason...)

» 40 Things That You'd Like to Say Out Loud At Work:

1- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of s*%$

2- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce

3- How about never? Is never good for you?

4- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

5- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way

6- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter

7- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message

8- I don't work here. I'm a consultant

9- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a d#@% word you're saying

10- Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again

11- I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid

12- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers

13- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a d!$@

14- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth

15- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you

16- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

17- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist

18- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental

19- What am I? Flypaper for freaks???

20- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

21- It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

22- Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

23- And your crybaby whiny-a$$ opinion would be...?

24- Do I look like a people person?

25- This isn't an office. It's H@## with fluorescent lighting

26- I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left

27- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer

28- If I throw a stick, will you leave?

29- Errors have been made. Others will be blamed

30- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed

31- I'm trying to imagine you with a personality

32- A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door

33- Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?

34- Too many freaks, not enough circuses

35- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

36- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done

37- How do I set a laser printer to stun?

38- I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted a salary

39- Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

40- Oh, I get it...like humor...but different...

No comments: